Friday, April 24, 2009

Two Shots

Eggleston v. Trinidad, 2009.

I do not normally write about my art. In over 200 posts, I think I may have written once before about a specific piece.

I took these photos earlier today, about 90 minutes and 5 miles apart. The first was taken at a park not far from my house. I took one photo and went home to make some coffee.

As I was grinding the beans, I realized I'd just used the last of the coffee. I was going to the store once I was done with my coffee.

The second photo was taken downtown, right around the corner from where I parked my car to to go get coffee. I took one photo.

It was a very productive day.

1 comment:

Matt Duckworth said...

Jay, "Two Shots" is my current favorite of your postings, though as a definite fan of your site, I am reluctant to play favorites. I like hearing your voice in the titles and in the tension between titles and captions, in the tension between titles and the content/composition of each piece. Bravo.

sitemeter

Analytics

analytics